- Vee Nose allows 15% more work and storage space
- Aerodynamic configuration greatly reduces wind resistance and increases fuel efficiency
- Added flexibility for interior work and storage configurations
- Available in 6’x10’, 7’x12’, 8’x12’ and custom sizes
- Fiberglass reinforced plywood (FRP) construction provides maximum durability, superior thermal and noise insulation, low maintenance, and extended life.
- Smooth interior and exterior walls are seamless and free of fasteners for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Structural aluminum or hot-dip galvanized steel frames and trim provide the ultimate in corrosion protection.
- Dexter “TorFlex” torsion axles offer superior suspension and handling characteristics.
- Specially designed gasoline fuel tanks are frame mounted and fully certified.
- Flush mount interior fluorescent lighting affords maximum head room.
- Generators from 5.5 kW to 7.0 kW (gasoline, fuel injection or propane) and ship-to-shore power with auto transfer switching provide flexible
- power options.
- All interior work surfaces and cabinetry are custom built, surfaced in plastic laminate for maximum durability and ease of maintenance.
- Custom built plastic laminate cabinets and countertops with adjustable height fusion splicer inserts.
- Generators 5.5 kW to 7.0 kW (gasoline, fuel injection or propane).
- Lockable generator compartment with sliding access tray.
- Manhole rim, guardrail and cone storage.
- Climate control options including air conditioners to 13,500 BTU and electric baseboard heaters.
- Exterior work table.
- Leveling jacks.
- Wheel chocks and holders.
- Exterior lighting options including flush mount scene lights and removable magnetic base lights mounting plates.
- Traffic control directional arrow light.
- Spare tire.
|Length of body (incl. “VEE”):||155”||185”||191”|
|Sq. Ft., Interior:||68||96||111|
|Overall Trailer Length:||168”||198”||204”|
|GVWR (lbs):||7,700 lb.||7,700 lb.||7,700 lb.|
|Curb Weight Empty:||2,900 lb.||3,200 lb.||3,720 lb.|