The 429 is a versatile air saw for cutting intricate shapes and light radius curves in all types of plastics, fiberglass, and composite materials, as well as aluminum and sheet metal. This reduced vibration tool is excellent for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work, and sun roof installations.
- Cuts flat and curved surfaces
- Positive blade retainer and adjustable blade guide
- 10,000-strokes per minute
- Average Air Consumption: 8 CFM
- Lock-Out Lever – These saws contain a unique system that prevents accidental throttle operation by utilizing a spring-loaded latch that resets each time the lever is released.
- Access – With an inline configuration, these saws allow for easier access in tight spaces, so even the toughest jobs can get done.
- Reliability – With a guide that increases blade life, you can count on this tool to last.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.7 x 10.1 x 3.3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.32 Pounds|