Little Mule Linemans Hoist 322 344
Little Mule’s Lineman’s Hoists incorporate the latest design technology to pull you through the toughest jobs. These reliable hoists boast features exclusive to Little Mule, that you, the linesman, requested.
- Capacities – Rated loads of 1500 and 2000 lbs. – single line; 3000 and 4000 lbs. – double line.
- Overload Feature – Solid fiberglass handle, with replaceable tips, bends to alert the operator of possible overload.
High-Strength Polyester Web Strap – Self-storing for compact operation.
- Fast Webbing Take-Up – Nonconductive winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of slack webbing.
- Double Interlocking Pawls & Dual Pawl Springs – Ensure positive load control in all environments and precise load positioning.
- Stainless Steel Springs & Shafts – Corrosion resistant for long service life and dependability.
- Bronze Bushings – All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings for smooth operation and reduced wear.
- Open Frame Construction – Allows for easy cleaning and inspections.
- Hooks and Gate Latches – All hooks swivel 360° and are equipped with latches; optional hooks and gate latches can be added to tackle specific applications.
- Easily Removed Sheave Block – Utilizing a quick disconnect pin design. Converts hoist for single line use.
- Exceeds The Test – Meets ANSI/ASME Standard B-30.21; designed with a 4:1 factor and individually tested at 125% ofrated load.