GREENLEE HYDRAULIC POLE TAMPER H4802-3
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic pole tamper with built in control valve and kidney shaped foot. This tool is typically used by utility crews to back fill after installing a new power pole. In the past few years farmers and fence companies have started using them to tamp around fence posts.
- Makes quick work of setting poles, asphalt patch, and general construction backfill compacting.
- Built in control valve on the tube makes it much easier to control the tamper vs models with the valve on the hoses.
- Kidney shaped foot makes it easy to tamp round poles and posts.
- Only three moving parts for low maintenance.
- Rotate trigger spool for open or closed center hydraulic systems.
Greenlee #H4802-3 Specifications
|Mfr #: H4802-3|
|Foot Size: 2-1/2 in x 8 in||Length: 72 in|
|Max. Pressure (PSI): 2,000 psi||Min. Flow (GPM): 4|
|Hydraulic System Type: Open or Closed Center||Recommended Hydraulic Flow: 4-6 gpm|
|Max. Flow (GPM): 6||Width: 4 in|
|Blows per Minute: 1160@5GPM||Return Port: 3/4″- 16 SAE O-Ring|
|Recommended Filtration (microns): 10||Includes: Pole Tamper|
|Max. Oil Temp.: 140 Degrees F||Weight: 23 lb|
|Max. Back Pressure: 200 psi||Type: Hydraulic|
|Item: Pole Tamper||Pressure Port: 9/16″- 18 SAE O-Ring|
|Sound Level dB: 103||Country of Origin (subject to change): United States|