Improved Safety – branch hook, chip deflector, safety switch
Improved performance – increased cut speed, increased torque
Reduced weight at cutting end of tool
Features & Benefits
- Light weight, narrow kerf 13” OREGON® bar with anti-kickback .325” pitch chain. Meets the kickback performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012.
- Utilizes a CHANCETM 1.25” diameter fiberglass extension tube. Conforms to OSHA 1910 and features reinforced ends providing extra strength. The dielectric properties of the pole also help to reduce the risk of electrical shock when maintained properly.
- For use with either open-center or closed-center hydraulic systems. Changeover depending on hydraulic system in use is easy and quick.
- Adjustable, automatic chain oiler. Allows the operator to set the desired amount of chain lubricant.
- Optimized limb hook and chip deflector. Allow the operator to easily manipulate and maneuver branches and deﬂects wood chips away from the operator.
- Pressure (inlet) port is standard #6 SAE and return port is a #8 SAE with an integrated ball check. Larger return port helps to prevent overheating and back pressure and the ball check prevents backward operation.
- Large handle with a 2-stage safety trigger and guard. Safety feature that helps to prevent accidental operation of the tool.
- Handle area is large enough to accommodate work gloves comfortably.
- Insulated grip handle. Adds comfort and keeps the handle area cool
Flow: 4-8 GPM (16-30 LPM)
Pressure: 1000-2000 PSI (70-140 BAR)
Pressure: 250 PSI (17 BAR)
Operation: Open/Closed Center
Chain: .325” pitch anti-kickback
Inlet Port: #6 SAE O-Ring
Return Port: #8 SAE w/ integrated ball check
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
75” overall length; 1.25” pole diameter;
13” cutting capacity; Weight: 8.75 lbs dry,
11 lbs with oil
88” overall length; 1.25” pole diameter;
13” cutting capacity; Weight: 8.95 lbs dry,
11.2 lbs with oil
Note: Fittings ordered separately