Model ML12 submersible pump Kit .
85 gpm at 10ft head feet.
115volt 11 amps 33 lbs.
Kit contains pump, rope, storage case and 25′ discharge hose with quick disconnect on both ends
Design Advantages of Submersible Dewatering pump:
- Stainless steel outer casing.
- Double mechanical seals run in a separate oil filled compartment. Outboard lip seal helps prevent solids from infiltrating primary sealing unit.
- High torque motor with large service factor.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Cast iron diffuser with rubber liner prevents wear on the diffuser.
- Cast iron impeller for extended life.
- Telephone & utility transformer vaults
- Excavation & construction sites
- Manhole dewatering
- Cooling towers
- Fire cleanup
- Coffer dams
- Water Transfer
- Any application requiring heavy-duty pumping
Submersible Pump Construction Materials:
- Outer Casing: stainless steel
- Motor Housing: stainless steel
- Impeller: cast iron
- Diffuser: cast iron/rubber liner
- Fasteners & Strainer: stainless steel
- Mechanical Seals: silicon carbide vs sil. carbide
- Automatic version available with piggyback float or control panel & float.
Manufacturer Part Number:
ML12 Submersible pump Kit